Update: 12/13/07 - Mitchell Report.
According to correspondent yoshi3309
:im sure roger was juicin in Boston! and im sure andy didnt take it. Mitchell just doesnt like him.
Trot Nixon was on it toO!! bohahahaha
but a-roddian is the man. he goes nah nah nah nah to mitchell.
R.I.P. ICON. :-((( I don't want to get rid of it...maybe alter the image. /rubs hands together, laughs maniacally
So last night, what could've/should've/would've turned into zee wurst knight evahhh as far as baseball goes, wasn't because yoshi3309
commented on my Luna icon, and I said that since the average Yankees fan's IQ has to be higher than the average Red Sox fan's, Luna would soooo be a Yankees fan. Then we began assigning players on the Yanks and the Sox characters...
His face is wide...almost toadlike. :3 Anddd, HARRY FUCKING POTTER is a Yanks fan too, because of the whole "I must not tell tell lies" ordeal. Those lies would being any sort of blasphemy that the "Yankees Suck" or something. Of course Voldemort would also be Team Yankees -- he and Darth Vader get spechhhullll box seats, courtesy of George Steinbrenner. Fact: We got the Good & the Bad...the Sox just have the Ugly. :D
As of now...we have:
- Derek Jeter as Cedric Diggory
- Joba Chamberlain as Colin Creevy
- Robinson Cano as Dean Thomas
- Chien-Ming Wang as Neville Longbottom
- Andy Pettitte as Sirius Black
- Mariano Rivera as Remus Lupin
- Roger Clemens as Mad-Eye Moody
Not quite the team, but worth a mention:
- Mel Stottlemyre as Horace Slughorn
And zee en-ah-mees:
- Alex Rodriguez as Lucius Malfoy
- Johnny Damon as Mungdungus Fletcher
- Kevin Youkilis as Peter Pettigrew
- Manny Ramirez as Peeves
- David Ortiz as Umbridge
- Curt Schilling as Argus Filch/Fenrir Greyback (whomever's more vile...or if they morphed into one, yeah, that would be him)
...Okay I know this all sounds kinda crazy. But at least it's keeping us amused and not sinking into some depressed stupor over the current state of the Yanks & Sox. Oh yeah, and if I do say so myself, we're making a hell of a lot better decisions at "player acquisitions" than Brian Cashman. :P